(+34) 91 3364642
I studied the degree in Psychology and then a Master in Neuroscience in the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Then, in 2010 I joined the Laboratory of Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience . This time I have been working mainly in Subjective Memory Complaints (SMC), MCI and Alzheimer´s Disease line which is the main topic of my Phd, but I also worked with Stroke patients.
Other research interests
- Garcés P, López-Sanz D, Maestú F, Pereda E. Choice of Magnetometers and Gradiometers after Signal Space Separation. Sensors (Basel). 2017 Dec; 17(12):. PubMed ID: 29258189. PDF file.
- López-Sanz D, Garcés P, Álvarez B, Delgado-Losada ML, López-Higes R, Maestú F. Network Disruption in the Preclinical Stages of Alzheimer's Disease: From Subjective Cognitive Decline to Mild Cognitive Impairment. Int J Neural Syst. 2017 Dec; 27(8):1750041. PubMed ID: 28958179. PDF file.
- López-Higes R, Rodríguez-Rojo IC, Prados JM, Montejo P, Del-Río D, Delgado-Losada ML, Montenegro M, López-Sanz D, Barabash A. APOE ε4 Modulation of Training Outcomes in Several Cognitive Domains in a Sample of Cognitively Intact Older Adults. J. Alzheimers Dis.. 2017; 58(4):1201-1215. PubMed ID: 28550244. PDF file.
- López-Sanz D, Bruña R, Garcés P, Martín-Buro MC, Walter S, Delgado ML, Montenegro M, López Higes R, Marcos A, Maestú F. Functional Connectivity Disruption in Subjective Cognitive Decline and Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Common Pattern of Alterations. Front Aging Neurosci. 2017; 9:109. PubMed ID: 28484387. PDF file.
- López-Sanz D, Bruña R, Garcés P, Camara C, Serrano N, Rodríguez-Rojo IC, Delgado ML, Montenegro M, López-Higes R, Yus M, Maestú F. Alpha band disruption in the AD-continuum starts in the Subjective Cognitive Decline stage: a MEG study. Sci Rep. 2016 Nov; 6:37685. PubMed ID: 27883082. PDF file.
- Coullaut-Valera R, Arbaiza I, Bajo R, Arrúe R, López ME, Coullaut-Valera J, Correas A, López-Sanz D, Maestu F, Papo D. Drug polyconsumption is associated with increased synchronization of brain electrical-activity at rest and in a counting task. Int J Neural Syst. 2014 Feb; 24(1):1450005. PubMed ID: 24344693. PDF file.
Electronic versions are provided as a professional courtesy to ensure timely dissemination of academic work for individual, noncommercial purposes. Copyright (and all rights therein) resides with the respective copyright holders, as stated within each paper. These files may not be reposted without permission.